Let's Get Started
We have a few different assessment categories. Take a moment to discover which one is right for you.
- U.S./International Full/Part-time: This assessment category is for those seeking ministry work that will last for more than two years, will be full or part-time (20 or more hours per week) and located in the U.S or internationally.
- International Internship or Residency: For those seeking an international internship/residency.
Intern/Resident/Associate (24 months or less)
This assessment category is for those interested in one of the following:
- U.S. Internship or Residency: For those seeking an internship/residency of 24 months or less.
- Hourly roles: For those who will be working less than 20 hours per week for at least the first year of employment.
- Associates: Approved missionary volunteer status for ministry reimbursements. Including spouses of international staff.
This assessment category is for those currently employed by Reliant or employed in the past three years and looking to transition to an ongoing role or from a U.S.-based role to an international role.
Austin Stone Institute
This assessment category is for those interested in a role with Austin Stone Institute in Austin, TX, as an intern or resident. (If you are applying for a role that is longer than two years, please apply on the US/International track).
The Summit Church
This assessment category is for those interested in a role with The Summit Church in Raleigh-Durham, NC, as a Summit Intern, Summit Apprentice or with Summit College.
Browse our Missionary Tracks
for more details.
Not sure? Contact us
Create an Account
You'll receive updates on your assessment progress and any relevant deadlines to the email address listed below.