Welcome to Reliant's online application!Whether you plan to be a long-term missionary or a summer intern, this is the place to begin your application process with Reliant. We are excited to begin partnering with you and your church or gospel-centered nonprofit.
Create your account to get started.There's no commitment once you've created an account. Our site is designed to walk you through a discernment process, even if you're not 100% sure yet about a role with Reliant. If you have questions along the way, connect with us. We're here to help!
The assessment process has several phases depending on the type of role for which you are applying:
- Connection/Documentation Phase: Get answers to your questions before applying/Tell us all about you and your ministry.
- Supervisor Interview: Secure an interview with the local supervisor of your ministry role.
- Reliant Assessment/Interview: An independent review by a Reliant assessor, including a phone interview for those seeking a long-term position (more than two years).
- Decision & Discernment Phase: Reliant and local representatives collaborate on a hiring decision.
- Provisionally Accepted Phase: Ready to head to Reliant training.
This web-based application software by FluidReview works with all major web browsers, but we recommend Google Chrome for best results.